THREE TRACTS | TWO DAYS
Saturday, December 3, 2022 at 10:00 A.M.
Farm equipment, household contents and all brick home on a half acre lot. Located just minutes from Triopia School. For more information or to schedule a time to view the property, contact Kenneth Rahe at 217.473.4095.
Auction to be held at 209 W. Main St., Concord, IL on Saturday, December 3 at 10:00 AM.
Wednesday, November 9 from 4:00 – 6:00 pm
Sunday, November 13 from 1:00 – 3:00 pm
Inspections: by appointment with auctioneer, Kenny Rahe 217.473.4095
A wooden frame single-family home, all brick, metal roof with one-car attached garage. Kitchen, dining, three bedrooms, two bath, utility central heat and air, over a full basement with outside entrance. Home has city water, gas, and private septic system.
The lot is 128′ x 190′ with a large grass yard, garden spot and small orchard area containing:
- Three (3) Dunstan Chestnut trees
- Two (2) pecan trees
- Two (2) apple trees
- One (1) cherry tree
- Three (3) peach trees
- Thornless black raspberries
128′ x 190′ lot (part of Sec. 30, T16N-R11W). One-half mile west of the stop sign in Concord.
Parcel Number 03-30-202-002 | Taxes $1,139.50
Part of the Northeast Quarter, south of road, in Section Thirty (30); Township Sixteen (16) North, Range Eleven (11) West of the Third Principal Meridian, Morgan County, Illinois.
Additional Auction Items:
- 1994 JD 7600 tractor, 2-wheel drive, 4600 hours, cab, power quad
- 1991 CIH 5230 tractor, 2-wheel drive, open station, 4400 hours, with Westendorf hydraulic loader
- Bush Hog 160 10′ rear blade, three hydraulic cylinders, like new
- JD 400 15′ rotary hoe
- Two (2) DMI gravity wagons, 11L x 15 tires
- DMI gravity wagon, 13.5 x 16.1 tires
- Heider 75-bushel auger wagon with lid
- 3-pt 12″ post hole digger
- 500-gallon skid diesel tank, hand pump
- Husqvarna YTH 2246 lawn tractor, 157 hrs.
- GP9500 generator, electric start, like new
- Metal carport 8′ x 16′
- Hall’s Safe Co. 18″ x 24″ old metal safe
- Frigidaire refrigerator-freezer
- LG side by side refrigerator-freezer, like new
- Speed Queen washer and dryer
- Hand tools, wrenches, hammers, sockets, battery charger, etc.
- Kitchen ware, Tupperware, baking dishes
- Large lot of plastic totes, all sizes
- Wooden gun display cabinet
- Sofa, double bed, chest of drawers
- Christmas decorations, etc.
- Records and albums
- 4-drawer filing cabinet
- End tables, office chair, lamps, etc.
- Winter coats, blankets, bedding
- Shark upright sweeper
- Kitchen step stool, step ladder
- Gun cleaning kits
- Red kids’ wagon, like new
- Kids’ toys, knick knacks, collectables, old lunch boxes
- Shop vac, new in box
- Wooden, plastic and metal shelving
- Fishing poles
- Large roaster pan
- 2 chair metal patio set
- 2 drawer metal cabinet from Chapin locker plant
- Large selection of books
- Transport chair NIB
- Large drum
- Cleaning supplies
- Fruit jars
- Lots of bagged top soil and bark
- So much more!
All announcements made on auction day take precedence over any prior electronic, oral or written advertising. All information provided here and in printed advertising pieces is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for inaccuracies or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on map and photographs are approximate and for demonstration purposes. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. All items and this parcel is being sold “as is,” and is subject to all easements written or unknown.
The Maxwell Estate Tract 1 will be sold by lump sum with the auctioneer reserving the right to set bid increments. Buyer(s) should identify all information to their satisfaction. Bidding is not contingent upon financing, inspection, or appraisal.
Immediately upon conclusion of auction, Seller and Buyer(s) shall execute a purchase agreement with Buyer(s) to pay Ten Percent (10%) of purchase price as a non-refundable down payment. Balance due at closing on or before January 3, 2023.
Buyer(s) to assume possession upon closing.
Real estate taxes pro-rated: 2022 taxes payable in 2023 to be paid by Seller by giving Buyer(s) a credit against the purchase price based on best available information, Buyer(s) to assume 2023 and subsequent taxes. Seller will provide title insurance in amount of purchase price.
Estate of Larry A. Maxwell