TWO TRACTS | 176.11 ACRES
Tuesday, December 6, 2022 at 10:00 A.M.
Two high-quality Morgan County tracts. One combination row crop tillable, grazing-grass, and woodland north of Jacksonville. One combination row crop tillable, grass-grazing, and woodland with building site and older improvements. For more information or to schedule a time to view the property, contact Kenneth Rahe at 217.473.4095.
Auction to be held at Concord Village Hall, 406 State St., Concord, IL on Tuesday, December 6 at 10:00 AM.
Tract 3 Open House:
Sunday, November 13 from 1:00 – 3:00 pm
Inspections by appointment with auctioneer, Kenny Rahe 217.473.4095
62.11 acres, 95% tillable, 141.3 PI. Combination row crop, grazing-grass, and woodland.
Two miles north of Walnut Street in Jacksonville, on the east side of Sandusky Road, on the west side of Jacksonville Airport.
Additional Property Documents
Aerial Map | Plat Map | Soil Map
Parcel Number 09-05-100-006 | 30.87 Acres | Taxes $1,139.50
Parcel Number 09-05-300-012 | 1.00 Acres | Taxes $37.98
Parcel Number 09-05-300-015 | 36.98 Acre | Taxes $1,210.86
Parcel Number 09-05-300-017 | 4.26 Acres | Taxes $202.76
Part of the Southwest Quarter of the Northwest Quarter; Part of the Northwest Quarter of the Southwest Quarter; all in Section Five (5), Township Fifteen (15) North, Range Ten (10) West of the Third Principal Meridian, Morgan County, Illinois.
114.00 acres; 38.3% tillable, 113.7 PI. Rectangularly shaped combination of cash row crop tillable, grass-grazing-woodland, and building site, with older improvements.
Located 2 miles east of Concord, IL.
- Property – Metal carport, cut across by Lick Creek that doesn’t flood, a combination of rolling-grazing grass, hillside and creek bottom tillable, and steep draws of dense woodland, lots of walnut and oak trees, along with two smaller ponds.
- House – A wooden frame ranch style house, lapboard siding, metal roof, wooden double hung windows, aluminum soffit and gutters, and poured concrete foundation. House has three bedrooms, one bathroom, kitchen-dining, living, family room, addition on east side over a full dry walkout basement. Central air and heat in 2014, new hot water in 2021, not finished, 28′ x 42′. The house is served with rural water, LP gas, and septic systems.
- Machine Shed – FS brand, wooden frame, painted steel siding and roof over a dirt floor, 54′ x 64′.
- Shed – Older wooden frame shed with small shop area, storage, and open lean-to on the east side, 32′ x 44′.
- Grain Bin – Perforated floor, aeration fan, and unloading tube. Rated capacity of 7,600 bushels.
Additional Property Documents
Aerial Map | Plat Map | Soils Map
Parcel Number 03-27-100-001 | 114.0 Acres | Taxes $3,916.22
The West Half of the East Half of the Northwest Quarter of Section Twenty-seven (27); part of the West Half of the Northwest Quarter of Section Twenty-seven (27); all in Township Sixteen (16) North, Range Eleven (11) West of the Third Principal Meridian, Morgan County, Illinois.
All announcements made on auction day take precedence over any prior electronic, oral or written advertising. All information provided here and in printed advertising pieces is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for inaccuracies or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on map and photographs are approximate and for demonstration purposes. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the properties. Parcels are being sold “as is,” and are subject to all easements written or unknown.
The Maxwell Estate Tracts 2 and 3 will be sold by the acre with the auctioneer reserving the right to set bid increments. Buyer(s) should identify all information to their satisfaction. Bidding is not contingent upon financing, inspection, or appraisal.
Immediately upon conclusion of auction, Seller and Buyer(s) shall execute a purchase agreement with Buyer(s) to pay Ten Percent (10%) of purchase price as a non-refundable down payment. Balance due at closing on or before January 3, 2023.
Tract 2 Buyer(s) to assume possession subject to tenant rights ending February 28, 2023.
Tract 3 Buyer(s) to assume possession subject to tenant rights ending February 28, 2023, excluding the grain bin. Buyer(s) to assume possession of grain bin on July 1, 2023.
Real estate taxes pro-rated: 2022 taxes payable in 2023 to be paid by Seller by giving Buyer(s) a credit against the purchase price based on best available information, Buyer(s) to assume 2023 and subsequent taxes. Seller will provide title insurance in amount of purchase price.
Estate of Larry A. Maxwell